Light Gage Cut-To-LengthBlanking Lines
The key to our Cut-To-Length/Blanking Line is our Grip Feed Measuring System. Our unique system produces ±.005” (0.127 mm) length tolerances on a single stroke regardless of part length, speed, or material thickness.
Cut-To-Length / Blanking Lines Literature
Request a Quote
Whether you are running prepaint, galvanized, or hot roll material, Red Bud Industries produces a complete line of Coil Processing Equipment that offers practical solutions to meet today’s most demanding requirements. You will find our Cut-To-Length / Blanking Lines are packed with useful timesaving features that really make a difference. We offer a wide variety of options that allow you to custom configure a line to meet your specific requirements without breaking the bank. Together we can design a Cut-To-Length Line or a Blanking Line that will make your job easier, cut costs, and increase your profits.
Over the years, Red Bud’s Blanking technology has set the standard by which other systems are measured. Today, our systems continue to redefine the blanking industry. The key to our Cut-To-Length / Blanking Line is our Measuring Systems. Our unique Roll and Grip Feeds produce the best tolerances in the industry.
Red Bud’s technological leadership has been established through decades of research and development. It has been strengthened through practical hands on experience of designing, building, and supporting over 500 Cut-To-Length / Blanking Lines around the world.
• Best “real world” length tolerance in the industry regardless of material width or thickness.
• Can process surface critical material without marking.
• Produces higher line speeds without experiencing material slippage.
• “Hands free” material threading from Uncoiler to Stacker.
• Shear mounted Stacking System produces perfectly square stacks of material.
• Design, manufacture, and assemble the entire line in our plant.
• 5 Year Warranty
• 24/7 “Service Hotline”